X-4 (-2.5)
I'm very encouraged by the "weight loss." I'm putting it in quotes because it may very well be water weight and I'm too pessimistic of a person to think my body is actually burning fat for energy only 2 whole days in.
It really does help to quantify the result of doing this diet and so even though I may need to take these 4 pounds with a grain of salty bacon fat, I am taking them.
Instead of taking a walk last night, we walked down to our neighborhood pond and went fishing. I happen to LOVE fishing. Its a shame you don't burn more calories doing it. Maybe deep sea fishing you get a work out, but thats only if you are fighting 400 pounds of Marlin. The little (I want to call them Perch) are fun to catch, but you are not going to exert much energy reeling in a wiggly 4oz fish.
So we got home, Dylan wanted to run part way, (bonus.) I am still pretty thirsty so I drank another 2 glasses of water before bed. I was pretty tired and fell asleep at about 10 maybe, but my neighbors car alarm went off and woke me up. It was another hour or two before I got back to sleep.
Maybe it was the caffeine I had after dinner?
I indulged myself and weighed in last night at -2.5. I was excited because I knew after a nights sleep it would be even more. Yay 4 lbs, btw. I snoozed only once before I got up. And I got up earlier than necessary, because today I don't have to work until about 10:30. I think that is a good sign that I have ample energy.
I have been thinking hard about my meals, but trying not to over think them. There is a balance between planning and obsessing that I am teetering around. I want ham, cheese and eggs for breakfast and I have some ground turkey and cilantro that sounds good for lunch. Maybe with some jalepenos and a tablespoon of diced tomato? I know tomatoes are carb city, but in tiny doses, maybe worth a gram or two. Not sure what to do about dinner. I mentioned we might be having friends over... So its got to be affordable and protein heavy without making everyone else miserable.
One thing I noticed this morning is a zit on my forehead and really dry skin on my face. Not drier than usual and for a 32 year old I get zits all the time, but you'd think with all the water... Maybe it just needs more time. I'll keep my eye on it. Additionally, my throat is getting better, my neck is still sore.
More later!
Breakfast: two eggs 1, slice american cheese 2, half serving honey ham 1, two cups of coffee with cream 0
Lunch: a quarter pound turkey burger with seasonings 2,
Snack: lettuce 1 cheese 1 bacon bits 0 dressing 2
Dinner: third pound burger 0, cheese 2, pickle 0, lettuce 1, dressing 2 parm cheese 0
I might have a soda later.
I was yawning like crazy at 5:30. Not sure what that means. Besides that I was tired. The weather is gorgeous, so I might take a walk if i can keep my shoe from tearing up my ankle.
Total for the day: 16
Just a quick update. I thought it was important to mention that i had a bad bout of anxiety this afternoon. I definitely want to be honest about my mood, so, there you go.
Also, blister be damned I went ahead and try the 3 mile. I made the distance but only ran the first half. The second half i slacked off. But the important thing is I got out and got some exercise. When I came home I had a less than ideal number two. But I'll take it. I remember hardly pooping at all the first time I tried this and quite frankly, its a little disconcerting when your regularity becomes, well, irregular.

No comments:
Post a Comment