Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Two

X-1.5

I saw a picture of breakfast in the RedBook last night. One of the upsides to this goofy diet is bacon and sausage, so, I decided to set my alarm an hour early so i could run up to Walmart and buy some, you guessed it: bacon and sausage.

Typical Carrie does not get up early, period. But this morning I pretty much jumped out of bed and got my fat ass to the store for breakfast meat.

My throat still feels a little swollen, and my neck muscles have been really sore.

So far my energy is good. I'm optimistic. I want to have some friends for dinner though and I'll be tested with the alcohol. After two weeks I can start drinking in very small amounts. Thats fine, really, but I dont want to wait two weeks for a delicious Gin and (diet) Tonic.

I have been drinking a LOT of water. I know in a couple days I'll notice my skin looking better. In the mean time, it drives me nuts to have to pee so much.

Breakfast was one piece of sausage 0, two slices bacon 0, one egg 1, cheese 1, two cups of coffee 0 with cream 0.

Lunch lettuce 1 caesar dressing 2 parm cheese 1

Dinner, a GIANT BBQ Pork Chop 0, lettuce 1, dressing 2, cheese 1, asparagus 2.

Dessert, a diet soda 0

12 carbs so far, :)

That is all I plan to eat today. I have been drinking a LOT of water and of course going pee like crazy. I was pretty tired at 5:30. I feel ok now. That pork chop was seriously HUGE, but it tasted really good so I just ate until there was no more to eat. I have yet to seriously work out. We are talking about a taking walk in a little bit. I'm stressed out about running because my tennis shoes rubbed a rather huge blister off my heel. It was so sore and I am getting a new pair soon. Probably when our tax return comes this Friday. It will be good to get out and take advantage of the kick ass weather. That should be it for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment