Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day Seven

X-6 (-1)

Phew. That was a relief!

I'm feeling pretty good. Not much else to say. Happy and satiated. Oh I want more sTEAz!!! I'm thinking of getting a tax id so I can buy it wholesale Oh yea. Its that good.

I'm a little bored with breakfast, I had to mix it up this morning. Its terrible to be sick of bacon. TERRIBLE!!!!

So lunch was a pleasant surprise. No not surprised that McDonalds had a reasonably tasty salad with not many carbs. Surprising was my lack of desire for a french fry. I LOVE McDonads fries. Really really love them... And yet, I did not feel jealous or tempted. Pretty cool.

I found a new flavor of Steaz at Dierbergs. Blueberry Pomegranate I think. I might have one now! I'll let you know if its good.

Yes the tea is good. Unfortunately the last think I drank was an Atkins Shake which was not good. It had the mouth feel of Milk of Magnesia, not exactly pleasant. I don't really want to be thinking of diarrhea when have my dessert. I am not really sure if I should count the carbs on the nutrition label (4) or the "net carbs" 1. Maybe I will wait and see if I gained weight. Then I'll know to ignore the "net" number.

To be completely honest with you and more importantly myself, I ate two pieces of Cap'n Crunch cereal and a teensy taste of Masons chocolate shake. I better add a carb... :(

My stomach is sore... :P

Breakfast: Salmon 0 with dijon dill sauce 1, salad 1 with dressing 0 and asiago 0
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad from McDonalds! 7
Snack: Steaz 0
Dinner:Lettuce 1, Dressing 0, tomato 2, bacon 0, green beans 2,
Dessert: Chocolate Atkins Shake 4/1
I cheated: 1

Total 16 -19


No comments:

Post a Comment