I was restless last night. Maybe because of the coffee, maybe the evening run/walk. It was hot in my room.
I took a long time getting out of bed this morning, but I wasn't sleepy, I watched some TV. Which I never do. I have a mild headache. It could be dehydration or mold. It is drizzling here and when it gets damp I can feel it behind my eyes.
My body was very sore last night and moderately sore today. Its a surprise that the 3 mile would affect me. I haven't been diligent, but in the last few weeks I have been getting back to it and have not had any soreness.
I am starting to get a little bored with eggs. I almost made salmon for breakfast. I am really in the mood for it, so I guess I'll make it for dinner.
I am a little cranky and cold. Breakfast was salty even though I added very little. I think I might have a soda this morning to quell my sweets craving.
Why oh why am I so darn hungry today??? Phew. Good thing I have reasonable snacks. Cookies and Capt'n Crunch, A Sucker... I am very very tempted. VERY. It seems like it would feel very satisfying to eat any of these things. Grr. Lets get through today!
I had a soda this afternoon, I'm sure I'll have another, just to feel like I indulged.
Breakfast: two eggs 1, cheese 1, spinach 1, mushrooms 1, bacon bits 0
Lunch: one cup cucumber 2, French onion dip 2 ps yum
Snack: Chicken Broth 1
Snack 2: lean ham 1
Snack 3: two celery stalks 2, french onion dip 2
Dinner: way too many chicken wings 0, salad 4
Total 18
Not too bad for a day that I felt I snacked more than usual. I got really really tired again around 5:30. Brian didn't want salmon, he wanted Buffalo Wild Boneless Wings. Not exactly low carb. We ate dinner late, about 7:15. It was so good. I sprinkled every type of pepper we own on those wings. I didn't follow a recipe. I totally "winged" it. Then I ate my salad with spicy ranch dressing cheddar cheese and bacon bits! Effing yum.
Today was a little lazy. I didn't have to work so I guess I kind of took the day off, if that's even possible for a stay at home mom. I don't have plans to work out. Its rainy and gross out and I ate so late... Tomorrow I think I might make that salmon for breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment