So clearly I gained back one pound, which is a bummer, but I'm not too distraught. As compensation for clearly snacking too much, I decided to punish myself with a sausage, bacon, egg and cheese breakfast bowl.
Bad Carrie.
I woke up last night having to pee. I tried to ignore it but couldn't and by the time I made myself get out of bed, I was fully awake.
I spent the next 30 seconds peeing and the next hour and a half worrying about the Mexican Drug Cartel, al Quaeda, the Taliban, Women Rights, Crystal Meth. The last thing I remember was saying a somewhat desperate prayer for guidance in my own life and tolerance for the people leading violent wars in St. Louis City to the other side of the earth. It just seems too bad to fix... I think of the flood. I wonder if the recent earthquakes and tsunami and hurricanes and volcanos are going to be regarded as cleansing events if humans are lucky enough to be around in a thousand years.
Off Topic!
So I woke up this morning tired, but during a WONDERFUL dream about me playing my songs to a crowd of 5000, everyone of them chanting my name. It was pretty bad ass.
Worth mentioning, I'm emotional today.
I somehow avoided snacking today, penance for snacking SO much yesterday. I had a sodo this afternoon which probably helped. I'll probably have a soda for dessert :)
Breakfast: two pieces bacon 0, two pieces sausage 0, two eggs 1, cheese 1.
Lunch: quarter pound beef burger 0, cheese 1, pickle 0, tomato slice 1
Dinner: turkey burger 2, spinach salad 1, cheese, 1, dressing 2
total 10

No comments:
Post a Comment