BOOOOOOO.
I know that it doesn't mean much and that losing that pound is a bathroom trip away. But it bugs me and makes me question if it's all worth it. The answer is: Chill out Carrie. Keep up the good work. Micromanaging my carbs gets me hypersensitive about my weight. Maybe it was the 6 grams of BBQ sauce that I should have done with out. Maybe those Atkins shakes are bad. Maybe the bacon fat is refusing to leave.
Ok I'm done worrying about it. Its not really the day to day number I need to worry about. Its the week to week, big picture number and losing 5 pounds in a week is a good thing. Well, its a step in the right direction. Realistically that is way too much to lose in way too short a time period. But I digress.
I went to the movies last night. I did not eat popcorn, nor did I really want to. I did not get that obsessive 'HAVE TO HAVE IT' feeling. I was not craving salt. I drank a gigantic diet coke. That was plenty. The movie was good by the way.
9:25 Little depressed to be honest. Good thing is I am not eating my feelings.
Breakfast: hamburger 0, two slices bacon 0, pickles 0, cheese 1, ketchup 1, Steaz 0
Lunch: 2 eggs 1, feta 1, asiago 0, cream 0, spinach and green onion 1, steaz 0
Dinner: two cups spinach 2, cheddar 0, asiago 0, bacon bits 0, hot sauce 0, caesar dressing 2
total 9

No comments:
Post a Comment